Advantage of doing MBBS in KazakhstanOn September 13, 2020 by pueblooftesuquef
If you want to study medicine at an affordable cost, Kazakhstan is the right choice for you. It is because the country has an accurate cost of living with a secure environment to live in. The degrees issued by the universities of Kazakhstan are recognized worldwide, including MCI or Medical Council of India, and WHO. As MCI accepts the degree, you can easily appear for the screening test in India and other such entrance exams like PLAB and USMLE. Eklavya Overseas can help you get our visa done easily and study MBBS in Kazakhstan.
Seek professional assistance from Eklavya Overseas to pursue MBBS in Kazakhstan:
The idea of pursuing the MBBS course in Kazakhstan brings along numerous advantages for any Indian student. They can be described as below:
- The duration of the MBBS course in Kazakhstan is five years. The timing is comparatively lesser than several other counties like the Philippines, Ukraine, Armenia, Georgia, and Belarus. The five-year term helps in saving an entire academic year. If you have taken a year gap after your schooling, you should choose medical studies in Kazakhstan.
- The total FMGE passing percentage of students from India who had completed MBBS in Kazakhstan ranged somewhere around 25%. The students who graduated last year from the top three universities in the country had performed really well.
- The tuition fees for the MBBS course in Kazakhstan are quite low. Compared to other countries, the education cost here is cheap for five years. So, opting for Kazakhstan will not only allow you to get quality education but also save a lot in terms of lesser tuition fees and shorter duration.
- The cost of living in Kazakhstan is also very less. Most of the universities offer quality hostel facilities at an affordable cost.
- Kazakhstan is safe for students. So, if you plan to travel to Kazakhstan to study, you and your parents do not need to worry about your safety. Most of these universities, recommended by the Eklavya Overseas, have a team of Indian people to provide required assistance in a new country.
- The next best thing about pursuing MBBS in this country is its easy visa process. The visa process is very simple and brief. Indian students are warmly welcomed in this country.
However, before studying in this country, you need to check for the climate conditions because the weather in Kazakhstan is too harsh, especially in winter. Secondly, you need to make sure that you select a reputed university for pursuing your dream course.